Minecraft 1.15 Pre-Release 1 optimizations to TNT and all the other bug fixes and changes.
Stability & Performance:
- A number of crash fixes.
- Optimized chunk rendering.
- Fixed chunks not loading correctly/not rendering.
- Optimized explosions.
- Dark prismarine is now crafted from black dye instead of ink sacs.
- Increased scaffolding burn time when used as fuel in a furnace to 20 seconds.
- Fixed leads in unloaded chunks breaking, becoming invisible or connecting to an invisible target far away.
- Fixed leaves being considered solid faces for block placement.
- Berry bushes once again slow down the player.
- Fixed dramatic speed up after falling through cobweb.
- Fixed “Bee Our Guest” advancement is only triggered when more then one bottle is in the players hand while right clicking the hive.
- Fixed falling blocks glitching through shulkers when the shulker is opening / closing.
- Fixed falling blocks on top of non-full block without block below not breaking.
- Fixed aquatic mobs not move below sea level.
- Fixed pillagers spawning in trees.
- Zombie pigman spawn eggs used on zombie pigmen now spawn baby zombie pigmen.
- Fixed bees immediately entering their nests/hives after leaving them.
- Fixed subtitles showing footsteps when mobs slide down honey blocks.
- Comparator in subtraction mode does not update visually under certain conditions.
- Comparator Timing Issue.
- Comparator affected through gap.
- Fixed actual render distance being 2 chunks lower than render distance setting.
- Ignited TNT once again appears in the right location.
- Fixed entities rendered too dark when in the ground or riding boats, minecarts or other entities and, standing on soul sand or snow layer or when changing heights.
- Fixed ligthing of slimes and magma cubes becomes dark when they land to the ground.
- Fixed dragon texture flickering issue.
- Fixed Transparent texture parts of invisible entities are rendered black when looking at them in spectator mode.
- Fixed block hitboxes not rendering behind transparent blocks.
- Fixed Transparent block items no longer rendering behind transparent blocks.
- Programmer art shield pattern textures have now been updated to the new resource pack format.
- Fixed sand particles and some other particles not having gravity anymore.
- Changed the button highlight to make it easier to distinguish which button is selected.
- Fixed advancement menu background being rendered in front of toasts.
- Fixed item of advancement pop up is visible on text in the advancement menu.
- The resource pack version is now 5.
- The game now tries to make out of date resource packs work as much as possible.
- Owner tag of item entities is ignored if entity is destroyed in 200 ticks (Age above 5800).
- Item entity merging ignores Owner tag.
- Fixed /fill command not creating block entities for all blocks.
- Fixed /playsound using the wrong feedback message for multiple targets.
- Command starting with / in command block shows error but still works.
How to install:
- To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.15 Pre-Release 1 Download Links:
Server: Download from Server 1