Mario Kart Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a racing map created by Flamingosaurus and VioletRosa. This map is based on the famous racing game Mario Kart by Nintendo. In this map, you race by sprinting. There’s an acceleration system. There’s also item boxes and loads of items. Running over certain blocks will give you effects such as speed, jump boost, or resistance. Those are the basics. There are 5 gamemodes: Grand Prix, Versus, Time Trial, Battle, Level Editor; 20 race tracks: 15 original, 4 from Mario Kart, 1 from Diddy Kong Racing; 20 mirror race tracks and 5 bonus tracks: Rainbow Road, The Gauntlet, and 3 scrapped beta tracks. There are also 9 battle arenas and 20 unique items. This map is very well built and fun to play. Download from the link below and play solo or race with your friends.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat. (except cheats that featured on the map)
- You should set Render Distance to 8.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Mario Kart Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
Download from External Server 1 – Download from External Server 2