MalisisAdvert Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows admins to add advertisement banners in Minecraft. It comes with a single (non craftable) block that admins can use to display an advertisement panel. The true power of the mod comes from the possibility to display any image available from the internet.
The purpose of this mod is to allow server owners to have an advertisment system inside Minecraft world.
How to use:
- First, an admin has to register and download images on the server. This is done with the command /malisisadvert which opens a GUI. There, he can add new adverts by specifying a name and an url. The server will download the image, and it will be available for the block.
- The block, when placed in world and right clicked, allows admins to select what advert to display for it. Different models are also available for block and selectable from the GUI.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and MalisisCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MalisisAdvert Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2