Iron Chests Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a variety of new chests to the game in addition to iron chests. All are better than vanilla chests in that they have more capacity and can be placed next to each other. Additionally, they remain as single chests when adjacent to each other, eliminating the necessary 1-block gap seen with double chests. Only obsidian chests have increased blast resistance.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Iron Chests Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12