InventoryNeko Mod 1.12.2 adds a set of “inventory mascots”. They are special items which can be found as loot in dungeon chests. They will react to different items placed in the same inventory they are in – for example, certain mascots will start running towards a certain kind of item. This mod currently provides five different mascots: Neko, Tora-Neko, Dog, Sakura Kinomoto and Tomoyo Daidouji. Collect them all.
The twist is that, as long as they are in a container of some kind (or, in survival mode, the player’s inventory), they’re sentient. Sort of. For example, they can react in certain ways to different items placed in the same inventory they are in – that is to say, certain mascots will start running towards a certain kind of item.
The inspiration for the mod, as well as the assets used, come from the “oneko” program for Unix-based operating systems.
The recommended GUI scale for this mod is “Normal”. Note that the mascots will only work in rectangular containers such as chests – other types of containers may prove too complicated for them and they’ll just go to sleep.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
InventoryNeko Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2