Immersive Engineering Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds new Redstone Flux (RF)-based machinery with a retro-futuristic feeling to the game, and many of the machines are multiblock structure. Machines use either low, medium or high voltages with 256 RF/t being low, 1024 RF/t being medium and 4096 RF/t being high.
It is best known for its multiblock machines, characterized by their industrial look. Both single and multiblock machines operate on three tiers of power, low voltage being 256 RF/t, medium being 1024 RF/t and high corresponding to 4096 RF/t.
It is also compatible with IndustrialCraft 2 EU energy.
The most important tool for this mod is the Engineer’s Manual, created by crafting together a book and a lever. It contains recipes and instructions for everything in the mod.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Immersive Engineering Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5