IC2 Classic Mod 1.7.10 (IndustrialCraft2 Classic) is an updated version of the pre-Experimental version of IndustrialCraft 2. IC2 Classic is an industrial based mod that adds the Industrial Revolution to Minecraft.
- Electricity: Storing / Producing / Using Power to your advantage.
- Ore Processing: Get effectively more Ingots out of your Ores.
- More Tools: Making you a more efficient Person in: Mining, Foresting and building,
- More Weapons/Armor: Making you a better fighter and let you protect yourself better.
- Automation: Allow you to get resources and process Items better.
- Power Production: Allowing you to produce Electricity and use that instead of relying on Solid Fuel
IC2 Classic also implements some IC2 Addons to itself, like Advanced Machines and Compact Solars, with others are planned.
On top of that, it tries to support as many addons as possible, but also native compat to other mods: Like BuildCraft, NEI (Not Enough Items), Tinkers Construct, Waila and a lot of others.
Compared to IndustrialCraft Experimental, IndustrialCraft Classic is based around the Original Concept and tries to keep to that, whilst also being casual player friendly without losing its main features.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
IC2 Classic Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2