Gargoyles Mod 1.12 adds a brand new, un-thought of mob to Minecraft: the Gargoyle. a stationary sentinel that does a much better job of killing mobs than Iron Golems do. Complete with varients, perchs, and a randomly generated structure that’s woodland mansion quality of difficulty. All Gargoyles have the ability to fly, can perch on opaque artificial blocks (preferring their material perch), and can be built by the player.
- Stone Gargoyle
- HP: 50
- Material: Stone
- SPC: none (it’s the default Gargoyle)
- Fav. Perch: Stone Perch
- Details: Standard gargoyle. Decent damage. Capable of eliminating zombie hordes, especially in groups.
- HP: 30
- ATC:6 (12 if in desert)
- Material: Sandstone
- SPC: gets stronger when in a desert
- Fav. Perch: Sandstone Perch
- Details: Weak little snot Pathetic damage outside of deserts. Only kills 2-3 zombies before being over run (unless in desert).
- HP: 200 (highest of the gargoyles)
- Material: Obsidian
- SPC: is just a tank, capable of soloing a wither
- Fav. Perch: Obsidian Perch
- Details: The most durable gargoyle in the game. Takes out hordes of zombies like a steamroller.
- HP: 80
- Material: Gold
- SPC: Too cool for melee, uses a laser beam from a distance, but still melee’s when enemies close enough
- Fav. Perch: Golden Perch
- Details: The only gargoyle that can harm the Ender Dragon. Attack at range with a laser that burns its target. Deals more damage to mobs that aren’t fire immune.
- HP: 100
- Material: Iron
- SPC: none
- Fav. Perch: Iron Perch
- Details: About as stronge as an Iron Golem, but with a gargoyles abilities.
- HP: 120
- ATC:26 (highest of the gargoyles)
- Material: Endstone
- SPC: has the highest attack power
- Fav. Perch: Endstone Perch
- Details: Deals the highest damage of all of the gargoyles. Can solo a wither.
- HP: 60
- Material: Nether Brick
- SPC: lights hit enemies on fire for 10 seconds
- Fav. Perch: Nether Brick Perch
- Details: Has slightly higher stats than the stone gargoyle, but can also light mobs on fire.
The Evil Cathedral
Protected by evil gargoyles (stone gargoyles with an eviler skin, and dealing 6-12 damage), this nasty and old structure is maintained by a crazy Illusioner who doesn’t know how to repair architecture, leaving the whole thing in disrepair. It’s probably one of the most dangerous structures to approach near in the Overworld. Once they’re all dead, however, they don’t respawn, leaving the structure to you, along with it’s treasures. 1 obvious double chest, 1 enchanted book on an item frame, and 3 hidden double chests can be found in it, but you’ll have to look for them.
Plus Pumpkin: looks like a regular pumpkin, but isn’t. Used to build Gargoyles.
Nether Brick Perch
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Gargoyles Mod 1.12 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2