FTB GUI Library Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 include common code for all GUI stuff in FTB Mods. Component/layer based GUI creation. Used by mods such as FTB Chunks, FTB Quests, etc.
Example GUIs that are possible with it:
It also adds sidebar buttons that other mods can create with JSON files:
Note: It’s not meant to be depended on by non-FTB mods but it’s not forbidden.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
FTB GUI Library Mod 1.16.5/1.16.3 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4, 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.5