FoxCraft Resource Pack 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft is quite simple; it adds foxes into your game and the whole environment around them. Mainly focused on the nature aspect of the game, FoxCraft creates a vibrant wilderness while also adding beautiful textures into the game. It’s mostly straightforward yet subtle and well-received for the general audience. Inspired by vanilla mainly, FoxCraft only demands a resolution of 16x so there will be no issues running the game with the Pack installed at all.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
FoxCraft Resource Pack 1.15.1/1.14.4 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.12.1
for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2
for Minecraft 1.15.1