Find The Button: Difficult Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a finding map created by REDWOLVERINEWON. Concluding of 10 stages, you will start your very own journey to finish this Minecraft survival game. The map will increase difficulty as you progress and you will have to go through many lands to finish the game such as Snow, cave, the nether and many more. You can find iron hint blocks that will give you some clues about the way out. All the stages have been tested, and beside level 8, you can always find the exit. This map is challenging and may take more than one hour to finish. Can you do it? Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Find The Button: Difficult Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2