Find The Button Adventure Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a finding map created by LordCakeThief. You will travel through 18 levels of Searching, Parkour, Puzzles, Mazes, and Traps that has never been seen before! The goal is simple: Find the Button. Download the map from the link below and challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat. And do not break blocks. Stay in Adventure mode.
- You should set Brightness to 85%.
- Singleplayer only.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Find The Button Adventure Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4 to 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2