Farbenlehre Medieval Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft gives the game a more visually interesting look by adding extra variants to blocks, custom leaf models, and much more! It was designed with my next project in mind, and intends to provide a Vanilla+ medieval experience without the dirty, gritty look of most medieval packs
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Farbenlehre Medieval Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2