Extra Golems Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds in a large amount of new golems that you can create! They have cool abilities and all have there own unique look and power. Now introducing 35+ golems made from vanilla blocks, ranging from wood and glass to diamond and nether brick. Each golem has unique properties.
This Extra Golems or More Golems mod is such a fun addition to your gameplay, it literally comes with loads of new mobs, some friendly, some not so much. All of these Minecraft golems can be crafted by placing blocks on the ground just as you would with any other Iron Golem.
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack, knockback resistance)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, gives targeted entities a negative potion effect)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Bookshelf) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants itself a beneficial potion effect)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem (25 health, 7 attack, lights target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, lights up in V1.15+)
- Endstone Golem (50 health, 7 attack, teleporting ability)
- Packed Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks over water and lava by cooling/freezing blocks)
- Nether Quartz Golem (85 health, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when lit on fire, killed, and sometimes while attacking)
- Sponge Golem (20 health, 2 attack, soaks up water)
- Leaf Golem (6 health, 0.5 attack, Regeneration I)
- Melon Golem (18 health, 1.5 attack, plants flowers occasionally)
- Coal Block Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, can inflict Blindness I)
- Bedrock Golem (999 health, 32 attack, indestructible. Spawn and despawn using item)
- Spawn Bedrock Golem Item (Creative-Mode only) — use to spawn a Bedrock Golem. Use it on an existing Bedrock Golem to remove it.
- Slimy (Slime Block) Golem (20 health, 2.5 attack, massive knockback attack)
- Prismarine Golem (24 health, 8 attack)
- Red Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Mushroom Block Golem (30 health, 3 attack, plants mushrooms occasionally, right click to change texture)
- Sea Lantern Golem (26 health, 4 attack, lights up nearby area)
- Redstone Golem (2 attack, 18 health, emits redstone power)
- Stained Clay Golem (3 attack, 26 health, right click to change color)
- Stained Glass Golem (12 attack, 9 health, right click to change color)
- Crafting (Workbench) Golem (2 attack, 26 health, right click to open Crafting GUI)
- Bone Golem (6.5 attack, 78 health)
- Magma Golem (4.5 attack, 22 health, lights mobs on fire, glows faintly, slowly melts cobblestone)
- Nether Wart Golem (1.5 attack, 22 health, plants nether wart when on soul sand)
How to use:
- Make a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid.
- Make a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell and a pumpkin: the block looks the same because all you did is stuff a magical paper inside.
To build a golem, start by placing blocks in a ‘T’ formation, similar to the Iron Golem layout. Finally, place a Golem Head on top. Once created, golems act like vanilla Iron Golems, killing monsters left and right and defending your fort / base / testificate prison.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Extra Golems Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2