Ex Nihilo Creatio Mod 1.12.2/1.12 is the continuation of the Ex Nihilo mod, rewritten from the ground up. The core concepts remain the same, but with a few key additions to give a little extra progression.
Do you love Skyblocks? Do you hate having one block that takes you from minute 5 to year 5? Then this is the mod for you.
- Sieve blocks in the sieve for resources, just as before, but the sieve now takes different meshes.
- Each mesh gives potentially different results, so check carefully.
- Sieve meshes can also be enchanted in a vanilla crafting table to give an extra boost to your efficiency (or fortune).
- Hammers now respect a mining level. No more using a wooden hammer for everything!
- Witchwater is back!
- Mob Dolls are back!
- Barrels are back! They can also potentially compost to something that isn’t dirt, if you choose.
- Silk Worms are back! (And easier to see)
- Crucibles are back! And can potentially melt down to things that aren’t lava…
- The Broken/Crushed/Powdered Ore system has been replaced with a simple “Piece / Chunk” system. I felt like the old system served as nothing more than a nuisance, and ended up with something like this anyway.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ex Nihilo Creatio Mod 1.12.2/1.12 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2