Even More Explosives Mod 1.12.2 simply adds new dynamite and currently it has 50 types of dynamite, 12 new types of bombs, over 30 creeper types and a bomb launcher.
TNT is not enough? then dynamite will make your world even better. This mod adds huge amounts of dynamite. You can blow up your entire world, summon in Cloud the kitten, turns mobs into gold and much more.
- Dynamite – Basic explosive has only explosion radius of 1.
- Scatter Dynamite – It’s like Dynamite x8 but it’s kinda worse!
- Dynamite x10 – Explosive has same power as tnt.
- Dynamite x100 – Now that’s a one strong explosion.
- Dynamite x500 – x100 is not enough then try this!
- Dynamite x1000 – tnt looks like a joke compared to this.
- Thunder Dynamite – Those aren’t ordinary lightning strikes!
- Levitation Dynamite – Did a Shulker spit on you?.
- Gravity Dynamite – Ohh now you have power of gravity!
- Lava Dynamite – It’s hot isn’t it?
- Flame Dynamite – It’s hot but not as hot as Lava Dynamite.
- Water Dynamite – Be careful don’t drown your self.
- Death Trap Dynamite – Don’t get stuck in there.
- Pink Dynamite – Girls will love this for sure!
- Nether Dynamite.
- End Dynamite – End wants to visit as well!.
- Mooshroom Dynamite – Mooshrooms are here!
- Time Dynamite – If it’s to dark it will make light and it can make dark as well!
- Warp Dynamite – Behold the power of the Enderman!
- Reverse Warp Dynamite.
- Chicken Dynamite – If you don’t have chickens, just throw this bad boy!
- Cloud Dynamite – Guess it by your self.
- Challenge Games Dynamite.
- Teleporting Dynamite – Since when did Dynamite learn to teleport?!
- Gold Dynamite – Gold will consume everyone!
- Troll Dynamite – Where did it explode?
- Creeper Dynamite – Now you will make every creeper be triggered!
- Sticky Dynamite – Where did it go, did it stick somewhere?
- Digging Dynamite – Let’s dig a hole, but beware it hates bedrock, obsidian , water and lava!
- Diggint Dynamite(Warp) – Let’s dig a hile and teleport mobs as well!
- Dirt Dynamite – Does Dirt = life?
- Soulsand Dynamite – Is Soulsand better then Dirt?
- Glass Dynamite – Be carefull don’t get hurt!
- Stone Dynamite – Stone = Dirt < Cobblestone.
- Sponge Dynamite – Now you can get all the water!
- Spring Dynamite – Do you even jump bro? Yes i can jump 5 times!
- Clay Dynamite – Is it even useful?
- Festive Dynamite – Wooho! fireworks!!!
- Slime Dynamite – Do you even split bro?
- Illiusion Dynamite.
- Weather Dyname – No more /weather clear!
- Shearing Dynamite – Wooho get the sheep now!
- Leaf Dynamite – Do you even leaf bro?
- Ice Dynamite – Brr it’s colder then snow!
- Snow Dynamite – It’s cold but not cold enough!
- Cake Dynamite – Cake is a lie!
- Sand Dynamite – Mhm it’s useless.
- Red Sand Dynamite – Another useless thing.
- Blue Dynamite – Ohh boys will like it!
- Ghostly Dynamite – Huh Where did it go? Wait does it fly? oh just dig down 25 blocks and see.
- Vaporizing Dynamite – Begona lava, fire and water!
- Bomb Launcher – To begin shooting bombs, first off all have a specific bomb type in your offhand and then shoot!
- Explosion Bomb – Is it same as tnt?
- Explosion Bomb X5 – Oh it’s huge!
- Explosion Bomb X25 – Well this will leave a mark!
- Explosion Bomb X100 – Don’t even try to throw it!
- Explosion Bomb X250 – Just throw away before it’s to late!
- Chaotic Bomb – Why did you throw it?! the apocalypse has started!
- Spike Bomb – Cactus and Sand Everywhere!
- Heal Bomb – No more regen potions as this will be enough.
- AntiHeal Bomb – Why do you even need this?
- Heat Seeking Bomb – You can’t escape it’s wrath! just give up!
- Scatter Heat Seeking Bomb – Why is it even here? 1 Bomb is enough but not 3, 5 or 8 bombs.
- Sticky Seeking Bomb – Just throw it out and wait 1 minute and something may happen?
- Fire Creeper
- Gravity Creeper
- Levitation Creeper
- Pink Creeper
- Thunder Creeper
- Water Creeper
- Dynamite Creeper
- Reverse Warp Creeper
- Lava Creeper
- Warp Creeper
- Deathtrap Creeper
- Dynamite x10 Creeper
- Tele Creeper
- Challenge Games Creeper
- Golden Creeper
- Scatter Creeper
- Cloud Creeper
- Time Creeper
- Dynamite x100 Creeper
- Dirt Creeper
- Clay Creeper
- Stone Creeper
- Cake Creeper
- Snow Creeper
- Ice Creeper
- Sand Creeper
- Red Sand Creeper
- Crainer Creeper
- Ssunde Creeper
- DanTDM Creeper
- Supergirlygamer (Jen) Creeper
- PopularMMOs (Pat) Creeper
- Leaf Creeper
- Blue Creeper
All 50 Dynamite types
Bombs and Bombs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Even More Explosives Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12