Elveland Light Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft comes with a resolution of 32x. Being one of the best PvP Resource Pack out there, Elveland claims it’s place by putting into the game unique weapon and armory while still offer beautiful textures for block and landscape.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Elveland Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.5.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.12.2