EluLib 1.12.2/1.12.1 is a library mod to make annoying modding tasks easier. Fairly simple in concept but very handy in reducing hassle.
- Convenience utilities for item and block registration.
- A structure definition system.
- World generation utilities to support random rotation and mirroring of structures, along with preventing chunk runaway.
- Tile Entity synchronization system.
- Tile Entity base code.
- Particle registry and a custom particle system.
- A custom visual effect rendering system for more freedom than particles allow.
- A generic effect registry and packet for synchronized, freeform visual effects.
- Serverside events for left or right clicking empty space.
- Baked model definitions for items and blocks of various types, avoiding almost all JSON.
- Base block classes for many block variants, including slants.
- A few miscellaneous general classes and utility functions.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
EluLib 1.12.2/1.12.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2