Effectra Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a parkour map created by RedDeadDevil1908. This parkour map required you to complete all Elytra course to win. At the start of each level, you will be given one of 3 potions which have different effects. They are slowness, nausea, and blindness. You will need to use the potion efficiently to pass the level. The map is quite complicated and may make you rage quit, but all jumps have been tested to be possible. Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- This map is for single player.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Effectra Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2