Dragon Wings Elytra Mod 1.12.2 is a simple mod that adds an item called “Dragon Wings”. These work very much like an elytra but they looked better and don’t require infinite fireworks to fly. You can now imbue the Wings and Head onto your armor (Chestplate / Helmet respectively).
This is done at an anvil, with a configurable cost, set to 20 by default, and should work with any modded and vanilla armors. It should also not break anything, as it gives you a copy of the Armor Item with added NBT.
How to use:
- Simply equip a dragon head and you will constantly get the same effect fireworks would do. (There is a config option for the dragon to drop his head)
- To take the Wings/Head off again, simply sneak + left-click the air with the chestplate/helmet in your main hand. This will not give you your levels back, however it can be very useful if you want to change armor, or use your armor for crafting.
- It works the same way as the akashic tome, in that you have to take the item into your hand and shift+leftclick to take the wings off.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Dragon Wings Elytra Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12