Don’t Starve Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is meant to represent the video game created by Klei entertainement and Capybara games, Don’t Starve. It used textures and mechanics from all Don’t Starve related Games and DLCs, this includes: Don’t Starve, Reign of Giants, Shipwrecked and Don’t Starve Together. While the game is already beautiful by itself, the author did capture exactly the uniqueness of Don’t Starve series turning it into your Minecraft world.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2