Divine RPG Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4) turns Minecraft into the ultimate RPG experience. It features 8 new dimensions to explore, tons of bosses, mobs, weapons, and armor. It is extremely difficult. If you are looking for adventure and a challenge you will truly enjoy this mod! Not only that, but it s also great for builders because of the large variety of decorative blocks involved.
This mod calls itself: A Revolutionary Minecraft Mod and adds dozens of tools, weapons and armor sets; hundreds of items and blocks; 115 mobs. Much of the mod focuses on progressing in an RPG-like fashion through a series of dimensions (including the vanila dimensions of the Overworld, Nether, and End), killing mobs and collecting dimension specific resources to create weapons, armor, tools, and eventually a portal to the next dimension. It is the core mod of the RPG Immersion Pack.
- The Dravite Hills is the first Twilight Dimension players will go to. It also has the weakest mobs out of all the 5 Twilight Dimensions. Regardless, players should not underestimate this dimension, as mobs are still quite powerful, and can knock the player off the edge of the world. You will need good armor, like Netherite Armor. Also, Angelic Armor is smart to have, as you can fly away from the mobs in this dimension.
- To make a portal to the Dravite Hills, Divine Rock is needed. Divine Rock is crafted by using one stone and one Divine Shard. Divine Shards are a drop from certain bosses: the Ancient Entity, The Watcher, and the Ayeraco Horde. The portal is made just like a Nether portal, but out of Divine Rock, and is lit with a Twilight Clock.
- WARNING: Sometimes the portal will spawn floating, away from the land masses. It is highly recommended to bring plenty of blocks with you to create a bridge.
- The blocks that generate in the Dravite Hills are:
- Dravite Grass
- Dravite Dirt
- Yellow Logs
- Dravite Leaves
- Twilight Stone
- Dravite Ore
- You will need Dravite Fragments to advance to the next dimension; they are collected by mining Dravite Ore or crafting Dravite Souls. 90 Dravite Fragments are needed to get to the next dimension, the Azurite Forest, as 10 Dravite Blocks needed. They can also be used in the creation of Dravite Armor, Weapons and Tools.
- The Augite Depths is the second to last Twilight Dimension, last being Vethea. It is entered through a portal made out of Mythril Blocks and it is lit with a Twilight Clock. The mobs inside are extremely powerful, it is necessary to enter equipped with high tier armor and weapons, preferably with enchantments.
- Angry Bunny
- Twilight Archer
- Soul Stealer
- Demon of Darkness
- Augite Cadillion
- Augite Grass
- Augite Dirt
- Augite Leaves
- Twilight Stone
- Augite Ore
- Iceika is a dimension that has many ice themed weapons for trade and mobs. It is recommended to have better armor than Realmite Armor before you enter. This Dimension is a boundless forest with huge trees.
- Iceika can be entered by creating a portal out of snow blocks in the 4×5 pattern of a Nether Portal. The portal is lit with a Twilight Clock.
- Iceika contains many naturally occurring structures, some with merchants inside. These merchants will trade you for some otherwise unobtainable items. There are also many dungeons found all around Iceika below the surface.
- This dimension is supposedly not as difficult as Dravite Hills, but by no means is it easy. Dravite Hills has only one main hostile mob, while Iceika has all hostile mobs (not including NPCs). It is recommended that you craft Diamond Armor or better, Netherite Armor being a good choice. There are some very annoying mobs in this dimension that will tear at your patience. One will slow you down, and Frost Archers shoot powerful arrows very rapidly. It is recommended to find a merchant, then see if one of your items can be traded in for something better. If you can get Snowflakes and you happen to have a Slime Sword or Sandslash, you can use the Snowflakes to upgrade them. These new swords should help you out in early dimensions such as Dravite Hills. If Iceika happens to be your first choice, you should take any improvable swords to a merchant to upgrade them. It is strongly recommended to craft Bedrock Armor if you can. Note: To get Snowflakes, look for underground dungeons, which may contain them. However, even in dungeons, Snowflakes aren’t that easy to obtain.
- Dungeons can be easily found underground and are similar to Overworld dungeons. They are made of what can only be described as an ice version of Bedrock, except in that it can be broken with explosions. The easiest way to cause explosions is to try to sleep in a bed, this trick works in every twilight dimension. Inside the dungeons are a few hallways and rooms with spawners inside. The floor is made of a unique material similar to mossy cobblestone, called Frosted Stone. The spawner can spawn Frost Archers sometimes, so be careful. Once you break or neutralize the spawner, there are chests in the room. When you break them, you get a snowflake and the chest, which is unnamed.
- Frost Archer
- Workshop Merchant
- Workshop Tinkerer
- The last dimension. The hardest dimension. In Vethea the main goal is to get the Arksiane Weapons, Tormented Armor, and beat the 8 bosses. Almost the amount of the total bosses before Vethea. Keep in mind Vethea is still work in progress. Some features have not been added like Spinaurus and the Spineback Worm.
- Note: Defeating Raglok Gog’dure results in a game crash and save corruption.
- The Azurite Forest is a DivineRPG dimension characterized by luscious blue flora.
Dungeon of Arcana
- The Dungeon of Arcana is a dungeon dimension. Within it, there are many mobs, including Dungeon Constructors, which drop keys when killed. They have 100 HP (x50). There are also some NPC’s you can trade with such as Lord Vatticus, Captain Merik, and Leorna. Keys are dropped by Dungeon Constructors and can be used to open doors in the Arcana Dungeon, which hold many secrets.
- You cannot mine anything in the Arcana Dungeon except ores.
- Due to a current glitch, the portal may not light sometimes. All you have to do is keep placing the portal over and over and eventually it will light.
- To create the portal, simply place the Arcana Portal blocks in the shape of an End Portal frame. Be careful when doing so as The Arcana Portal will immediately light once you have placed the final block. It is not advised to stand inside the frame when placing the final block as you will automatically start teleporting.
- The Mythril Mountains is the fourth twilight dimension. The Mythril Mountains represents evening, so it is very hostile. Only one mob, the two headed Mythril Golem, is not hostile.
- The only ore found in this dimension is the Mythril Ore.
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod
Kraken Armor is an armor set from the Divine RPG mod that is crafted out of Kraken Skin. It is not very protective, as it is only slightly stronger than the Divine RPG Iron Armor or the Degraded Armor. When all four pieces are equipped, it provides a maximum damage reduction of 30% and a max durability of 5,000. A full set worn also provides the player with the ability to breathe indefinitely underwater.A full set costs 26 Kraken Skins. An “upgraded” version of this armor, crafted out of Aquatic Ingots, is the Aquastrive Armor.
The Inferno Sword is a melee weapon added in the Divine RPG mod. It has infinite uses and does two more damage than the diamond sword, making it a good alternative to the latter. As a bonus, when mobs are struck with this weapon, they will be ignited and will burn for 12 seconds.
The Arlemite Stabber is a melee weapon that is crafted from the Overworld ore, Arlemite. The sword has 4,000 uses and does 6 damage, one less than the vanilla diamond sword, making it useful for combat in the overworld.
The Rupee Rapier is a melee sword that is made from Rupee Ingots. It does the same amount of damage and has the same amount of uses as an Arlemite Stabber but costs more due to the rarity of Rupee Ore.
The Slime Sword is a melee weapon that is crafted using only vanilla items and is one of the very few weapons in the Divine RPG mod that can be both repaired and enchanted. It does 11 points of damage, 5 more than the diamond sword, and has 1,000 uses before it breaks.
The Fury Maul is a melee weapon added to Minecraft in the Divine RPG mod. It has an expensive crafting recipe and low damage (14, slightly more than a diamond sword), but infinite durability, so it is not recommended to craft this weapon.
Bedrock Mauls are melee weapons that are crafted from bedrock. They do 19 damage and have infinite durability. Since they require a small amount of hard-to-obtain bedrock, the Bedrock Maul is an ideal starter weapon.
The Realmite Sword is a sword that is added to the game by the Divine RPG mod. It is an ideal weapon for beginning players and will probably be one of the first mod swords they will come across. It has weak damage but infinite uses.
The Bedrock Sword is a sword that is added to the game by the Divine RPG mod. It is an ideal weapon for beginning players and will probably be one of the first mod swords they will come across. It does 13 damage per hit and 14,000 durability.
Realmite Ore is an ore added by Divine RPG, and is found in the Overworld. It is slightly rarer than Iron, though it can only be found from levels 5 to 17, and can be smelted into Realmite Ingots, which can make Tools and Armor.
Also can be used in Realmite Armor, Elite Realmite Armor, and a Realmite Sword.
Arlemite Ore is an ore added by Divine RPG, and can be found in the Overworld. It is rarer than Realmite, and can only be found from levels 1 to 15. Oddly, Arlemite Ore also seems to be rarer than Rupee Ore, which is stronger. Arlemite Ore can be smelted into Arlemite, which can make Tools and Armor.
Rupee Ore is an ore added by Divine RPG, and can be found in the Overworld. It is almost as rare as Arlemite and possibly rarer than Diamond, and can only be found from levels 1 to 13. Rupee Ore can be smelted into Rupee, which can make Tools and Armor.
Netherite Ore is an ore added by Divine RPG, and can be found in the Nether. Netherite Ore can be smelted into Netherite Ingots, which can make Tools and Armor.
Mud is a block added by the Biomes O’ Plenty mod. It generates naturally in certain biomes and drops Mud Balls when broken.
The Obsidian Block is a block added by Divine RPG. It is crafted using 9 Obsidian in a Crafting Table, and placing it in a Crafting Table turns it back into 9 Obsidian. It can be used for storing large quantities of Obsidian, or for decoration.
The Netherrack Block is a block added by Divine RPG. It is crafted using 9 Netherrack in a Crafting Table, and placing it in a Crafting Table turns it back into 9 Netherrack. It can be used for storing large quantities of Netherrack, or for decoration.
The Realmite Block is a compact storage block, just like the Block of Gold, the Lapis Lazuli Block and the Rupee Block. It is from the Divine RPG mod. Unlike most other storage blocks, the Realmite Block does have exclusive uses other than compact storage, and that is to craft Elite Realmite Armor, the Realmite Sword and Realmite Minibricks.
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
Divine RPG Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10