This mod adds a large variety of decorations to Minecraft.
- Cabinets with more storage space than chests
- Chairs and tables
- Stands, small and large, to prop up your stuff
- Lanterns and chandeliers
- Poles and chains
- Wool curtains and wooden curtain rods
- Cutting table workbench for slicing materials
Base and wall cabinets provide lot’s of storage space.
Caps – intended to decorate the ends of poles and chains, but you can attach them to almost anything.
Use wood chairs and tables to enhance your dining and sitting areas.
Small stands – designed for displaying flower pots.
Chandeliers are a great way to light up large rooms and can attach to chains, poles, or even directly to the ceiling.
Wool curtains with wood curtain rods.
Cutting Table workbench, used for slicing blocks to make building materials and decorations. Yes, that’s a diamond blade so you can cut even the hardest of materials.
Add some medieval character to your worlds.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.