Cubix Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is not a very well-known Pack among the community, sitting below a thousand downloads. It doesn’t mean that Cubix is bad, it is just not yet welcomed by the players. Instead of making Minecraft more realistic like all those try-to-hard Packs out there, Cubix takes a different turn by enforcing the blocky style of Minecraft to be more blocky? Surprisingly, it worked out super good and led to some very spectacular visuals.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Cubix Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.12.2