Creo Lib Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4) is a versatile library for mod and datapack development. This mod addresses three main issues not typically covered by other libraries.
- De-centralization of features, resulting in unnecessary similar or duplicated code from different mods.
- Tedious aspects of development that take away from implementing fun, unique features.
- Expanding the powerful, yet lacking, worldgen & data system.
- Nearly 100 new Block, Item, Entity Type, Enchantment, & Biome tags
- Various utilties for basic rendering (overlays, entity glinting, etc)
- Various utilities for registries & tags to make them more accessible
- Interfaces & Abstract Classes for blocks, items, entities, etc
- Abstracted AI classes
- Expanded version of BlockSettings & ItemSettings for easy modification
- Utilities to edit vanilla blocks, items, & entity types
- Easy Client/Server World Tickers
- Various Feature/Structure Placement, Density Functions, Placers, & Surface Rules to assist in worldgen
- Easy biome-specific fog & surface builders
- Implementation of FastNoise
- Tools to help with Datagen
- Entity Attributes such as Gravity, Reach Distance, etc
- Expanded options for DimensionTypes
- Villager Trade, POI State, Block Entity, & Advancement Injection
- Customizable Block-Entity collision interactions
- Customizable Enchantment Targets
- New Commands
- Even more small features
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods