Creator Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft is along the line of great works created by the “labs”. It’s a very standard 32×32 resource pack for the Java Edition yet revamps the whole ideal around the visual appearance of the game. The textures can only be described as smooth, clean and a lot more detailed than the default textures. Despite many changes, different itself from the vanilla look of the game, It still brings a very close and familiar feeling to the players, hitting close to the nostalgia. Doesn’t matter what you will build, “Creator” guarantees to fit that style. Whether you are living in a medieval village or a futuristic city, the world around you will look great. Creator Pack only comes with a resolution of 32x which is very common and easy to use for the majority of the player base.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.