Create Guardian Beam Defense Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.2) is an addon for Create Mod that adds in stationary laser defense units themed around Guardians and Ocean Monuments that are capable of automatically locking on to hostile mobs and damaging them over time in frequent bursts. There are currently two primary types of such laser defense units.
- Basic Guardian Beam Turret: The basic variant of the guardian beam turrets that is capable of locking on to a single hostile mob should it come within 17 blocks from the turret. Craftable using a new drop from Guardians when killed by a player.
- Advanced Guardian Beam Turret: An upgraded version of the guardian beam turret that is capable of targeting 10 different hostiles at a given time within a 17 block radius. Craftable using a new drop from Elder Guardians when killed by a player.
- Beam Reactor Helmet: A helmet that doubles down as an armor piece slightly better than netherite as well as a fairly powerful weapon that is capable of firing a continuous guardian beam that can damage multiple enemies that are caught in the path of the laser at the cost of the helmet’s durability (activated using the ‘R’ key by default).
- The turrets’ beam charge up time depends on the rotation speed of the source powering the module, meaning that slower RPMs cause longer laser charge up times whilst faster RPMs result in faster attack sequences.
- The turrets require a constant line of sight towards their targets in order to successfully lock on and damage them.
- The turrets take a very long time to break with a pickaxe; to properly deploy / move them use a wrench.
Basic Guardian Beam Turret attacking a phantom mob
Advanced Guardian Beam Turret attacking multiple zombies
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods