Controlify Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4) for Minecraft is a game-changer for players who prefer using a controller over a keyboard and mouse. This mod, compatible with the Fabric loader, introduces controller support to Minecraft Java with a focus on compatibility, ease of use, configurability, and cutting-edge features. Controlify stands out for its extensive range of settings that allow players to fine-tune each controller individually. This includes adjusting vibration strength, binding every single controller input (no hardcoding!), and more. The Controlify Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4) also offers default-on button guides, making it beginner-friendly and easy to adapt to a new input scheme. The developer’s commitment to compatibility is evident in their contributions to popular mods like Sodium and Iris. They’ve also collaborated with do-a-barrel-roll to ensure seamless elytra flying with controllers and flight joysticks.
- Controller Vibration: Controlify supports controller vibration, a feature not seen before for PC versions of Minecraft, including Bedrock Windows 10 Edition. You can configure the intensity of each vibration source, with complex vibration patterns for various aspects of the game.
- Built-in Gyro Support: The mod has built-in support for controller gyroscopes, allowing you to make fine movements in-game with your controller.
- Container Cursor: Just like in Bedrock Edition, you can move a cursor across your inventory and interact with it in a controller-friendly way.
- Controller Identification: Controlify can automatically identify the make and model of your controller and displays relevant button textures for your controller.
- Joystick Support: You can connect any joystick to the mod and map it with your own names and textures, with an unlimited amount of inputs per controller.
- Button Guide: There is a simple overlay in-game that displays the buttons you can press based on your player’s state and look direction.
- Containerised Controllers: Each controller is completely separate, with its own configuration, bindings, etc. This makes it easy to add support for split-screen play in the future.
- Built for Mod Compatibility: GUI operation has been abstracted into a simple API, which allows other mods to easily add support for their own GUIs.
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod.
Yet Another Config Lib
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
How To Download & Install The Quilt Loader
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods