Chisel Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 adds a huge variety of static blocks to the game, useful for building. Most of the blocks added have no special properties, instead made for purely decorational purposes. A fair amount of blocks have connected textures, and some also have randomized or animated textures such as Lava/Water Stone and Energised Voidstone. Some blocks, such as Concrete, also have other effects. This mod will be very useful for people who like the construction aspect of Minecraft.
If the player right-clicks with the chisel in hand, the latter will open a GUI that will allow the player to change various blocks into up to 24 varieties.
Chisel also adds two new other items: the Ball O’ Moss, and the Cloud In a Bottle. Right clicking these items will throw them, in the same way as how snowballs are thrown. On impact these blocks will do a variety of different things. The Ball O’ Moss will change all the nearby blocks into their moss variants, for example, turning Stone Brick into Mossy Stone Brick, likewise with Cobblestone. The Cloud in the Bottle with create a large amount of clouds on impact. Smashing rock will decay the blocks it hits in a splash area of affect.
Chisels And Bits Compatibility
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Chisel Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.5