Cannibalism Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 allows you to not only eat yourself if you are starving to death but also eat villagers and your friends on multiplayer servers. Eat villager flesh and try out how other players taste and if it comes down to survival eat yourself. You now can eat your own flesh and sacrifice health as well as eat villagers. You can also chop meat off animals without killing them.
If you need to eat yourself or even others to survive… Would you do it? This mod adds in the ability for players to use themselves as a source of food when the time calls for it. provides the player to either eat villagers or themselves during times of a food shorage.
Knifes: Shift-right clicking them will cause the user to take 2.5 – 3 hearts of damage and drop one piece of their flesh. Additionally, right-clicking on other mobs that would normally drops food (including villagers) will cause them to drop their respective meat and take damage according to this scale:
- Cows: 1.5 – 2 hearts of damage.
- Chickens: Set to kill the chicken as they drop their bodies as food.
- Pigs: 1.5 – 2 hearts of damage.
- Villagers: 2.5 – 3 hearts of damage.
- Zombies: 2.5 – 3 hearts of damage.
- Other Players: 2.5 – 3 hearts of damage.
- Player Flesh: Raw Player flesh (Left) restores 2 hunger while Cooked Player flesh (Right) restores 4. Drops when player dies or via knife or by using the knife on them..
- Villager Flesh: Raw Villager flesh (Left) restores 2 hunger while Cooked Villager flesh (Right) restores 4. Drops when villager dies or by using the knife on them.
- Witch Flesh: Cannot be cooked, and restores 2 hunger when eaten. Due to the corrupted state of the flesh, it will also inflicts a Harming II potion effect. If the Wendigo is enable, the player will receive extra hunger and saturation depending on how high their wendigo level is.
- Wendigo: Summoned (Once for each player) when someone had became too much of a cannibal. It’s a powerful creature with 50 hearts and high knockback resistance. It will deal 5 hearts of damage to the player regardless of armor and potion effects along with knocking them up into the air. The mob is disabled by default.
- Wendigo Level Mechanic: (Only enabled if the Wendigo is enabled)
- This represents how far down the player has gone in term of cannibalism, and will reset when it reaches a high enough point along with causing a Wendigo to spawn near the player proximity (~30-50 blocks). Dying will also cause the reset to happen, but with no Wendigo spawns. Eating Player Flesh or Villager Flesh will cause the player’s level to increase.
- Depending on how high a player’s level is, they will receive a Speed I/II, Strength III, and/or resistance II buff at the cost of a higher hunger drain depending on how far down they’ve gone. When the player reaches the halfway point to having a Wendigo spawn, they will get a temporary dose of Nausea and Blinding.
By default, the player will use its own “hurt” sound when the knife is used. This can be changed to use the ghast’s sceam sound in the mod’s config file or via Forge’s config GUI found in the mods list tab. You can also change the sound’s pitch.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Cannibalism Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2