Biome Sphere Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a parkour map created by JayPurpleMan. The parkour map will take place in one the four spheres: The snow, desert, jungle, and nether. The challenging part of the map is that you may not know where to go. You will have to try all stages to have some clues about the right way. The only way for you to advance to the next level is to find the progression buttons which are placed at the top of each map. After you have finished all maps on the initial sphere, you will be transferred once again into a much smaller sphere and will only have one biome. There is three sphere like that: Ocean, the End, and Mushroom Island. If you manage to finish all these spheres, you have finally played the entire game. Can you do it? Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Biome Sphere Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12