Aedena Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a pack mainly focuses and on about colour and beauty. Most of the textures in the Pack were done through pixel arting, also featuring many custom models. Aedena was known to be extremely pretty and well-done due to its long history of creating when first appear way back in 2013.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Aedena Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2