Adaptive Parkour Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a parkour map created by GameRichie. Adaptive Parkour has to be, without any doubt, one of the most creatively designed parkour maps we’ve seen in a while. The key defining characteristic of the Adaptive Parkour map is the fact that it has three different variants of each level and these variants have been categorized by their difficulty. Thanks to this, players of all kinds can enjoy the map whether they’re seasoned veterans or complete newcomers. However, it’s highly recommended that you try each variant out because they all feel unique and youíll probably enjoy them even if they might not align with your skill level of Minecraft parkour.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Adaptive Parkour Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12