8-Bit Parkour Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a parkour map created by MOQALLY and SLOTHY. This map is a combination of parkour and 8-Bit graphic styles. You have to pass a parkour maze and a many Tetris-Styles block to get the end of the map. The playtime is about 20 minutes and the map’s difficulty is medium. Can you do it? Download the map from the link below and try to challenge yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
8-Bit Parkour Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12